School Nurse Newsletters

School Nurse Newsletters iconSchool Nurse Newsletterstitle

Healthy Families Insurance Program

Healthy Families Insurance Program iconHealthy Families Insurance Programtitle

Other Medical Information

Other Medical Information iconOther Medical Informationtitle

Access Gradebook, Assignments & Attendance

Access Gradebook, Assignments & Attendance iconAccess Gradebook, Assignments & Attendancetitle

Research and Reading Resources

 Research and Reading Resources icon Research and Reading Resourcestitle


Meals iconMealstitle

Free Breakfast and Lunch for Every Student while school is in session. Thus far, the District has not provided meals during the summer. The Dunsmuir Community Church, however, has offered a free lunch to students during summer months.

RE: Community Eligibility Provision

Dear Parent or Guardian:

We are pleased to inform you that Dunsmuir Joint Union High School District 

We implemented a new option available to schools participating in the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs called the Community Eligibility Provision for School Year 2014−2015. the program continues through 2017-18.

What does this mean for you and your children attending the school(s) identified above? 

Great news for you and your students!  All enrolled students of

Dunsmuir Joint Union High School District 

are eligible to receive a healthy breakfast and lunch at school at no charge to your household each day of the 2014−2015 school year. No further action is required of you. Your child(ren) will be able to participate in these meal programs without having to pay a fee or submit an application. Breakfast is served at 7:45 with a second chance at nutrition break, and Lunch is served at 11:35.

If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us at _______530-235-4835____________.


Arlene Dinges, Lunch Applications Coordinator

The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at

Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).

“USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

Uniform Complaint Procedure

Uniform Complaint Procedure iconUniform Complaint Proceduretitle


Schedules iconSchedulestitle

See Student Portal for:
  • Class Schedule
  • Bell Schedule
  • Bus Schedules
Safety Plan

Safety Plan iconSafety Plantitle

Focus on Learning

Focus on Learning iconFocus on Learningtitle

Helping Youth Succeed

Helping Youth Succeed iconHelping Youth Succeedtitle